The 5V Handy Cure Laser is designed to combat pain and inflammation associated with acute and chronic painful musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
Handy Cure combines low level pulsed infrared laser, visible red light and static magnetic field in a compact hand held device that delivers speedy synergistic therapeutic outcomes. The Handy Cure is a multi-radiance device that utilises laser light emitted by a low level laser diode (905 nm), 4 infrared LEDs (875 nm) and 4 red LEDs (635 nm) with added benefits of static magnetic field from a static magnet. Combined synergistic use of independent therapeutic modalities has proven to produce noticeable therapeutic effects to be achieved in a relatively short time.
The 5V Handy Cure Laser is particularly effective in inflammatory conditions presenting with compromised micro-circulation and impaired supply of oxygen to cells and tissues. Poor circulation frequently leads to ischaemic tissue injuries. Low Level Laser enhances blood flow in the treated areas and shortens the duration of ischaemic episodes, reducing associated pain and discomfort. With a certified lifespan of twenty five thousand effective hours of use, the Handy Cure Laser is an affordable, whilst long term investment in a lifetime of effective and safe pain relief.
Handy Cure Laser 5V Model summary overview
- Multi-radiance device for speedy effectiveness
- Designed for safe and effective home use
- Utilises the benefits of 3 different light wavelengths – 905 nm, 875 nm, 635 nm
- Added benefits of static magnetic field
- Relieves acute and chronic pain
- Improves micro circulation
- Reduces inflammation
- Delivers non-invasive painless treatments
- Does not burn or traumatise treated skin or tissues
- Safe and side-effects free therapeutic applications
- Helps to reduce consumption of analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs
- Compact and easy to use – at home and during travel
- Can be used as standalone therapeutic device or alongside other treatments (i.e. physiotherapy, chiropractic treatments, massage, hydrotherapy, medication, etc.)
- Rechargeable integral lithium battery for long term economical use
- Affordable solution to pain relief and healing at home
- 24 months warranty
- Class 1M Laser
- Class 2a Medical Device (CE1023)
- Lifespan 25000 hours of effective use (twenty five thousand hours) – certified by OSRAM (the manufacturer of the diodes)
To order please Contact Us.