With London lockdown measures easing our clinic remains fully open, with more appointments available from April 12th. For peace of mind we would like to assure you of Laser Medicine Covid-19 measures in place at 10 Harley Street, London, W1, along with an alternative location in Acton, W3, aligned with current public health requirements.
As a provider of medical facilities Laser Medicine remains fully open. Our opening hours are weekdays 8am to 9pm, and weekends 8.30am to 5.30pm. Please note that our Harley Street location is not open on Friday 2 April 2021 and Monday 5 April 2021 for the Easter break.
For clients who do not wish to travel into Central London, appointments are available in Acton, W3. The Acton clinic has free parking and is outside of the congestion charge zone. Nearest tube: Acton Town (Piccadilly and District Lines). Please Contact Us for more details.
In both clinic locations we pay the utmost attention to hygiene. Please note that face coverings are mandatory. To visit the clinic you must be completely asymptomatic, free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties. You must not be self-isolating due to symptomatic family members or on return to the UK from abroad. If you have any of these symptoms or are self-isolating, you should schedule your appointment for a different time.
Laser Medicine Covid-19 measures that we continue to take to reduce the spread of Coronavirus:
- Maintained a safe 2m distance between individuals.
- Face coverings worn by all on arrival.
- Frequent hand-washing, following a strict soap-based hand washing (20 secs or more) routine for all our staff.
- No handshake policy.
- Increased daily deep cleaning of all consulting rooms, waiting rooms, WC’s, offices, door handles, furniture, etc.
- Ensured access to alcohol-based hand sanitising units.
- Only disposable items are available in communal areas.
- Checked staff regularly for any symptoms of Coronavirus and taken immediate and appropriate action.
More information on 10 Harley Street, London, W1.