For peace of mind, we would like to provide Laser Medicine Covid-19 update for 10 Harley Street, London, W1, along with an alternative location in Acton, W3.
At both clinic locations we pay the utmost attention to hygiene. As a medical provider we remain cautious. To clarify our safety measures, please read our patient guidelines below:
- Face Masks – Must be worn when inside the building until the completion of your visit.
- Social Distancing – Where possible, maintain a safe distance.
- Hand Washing – Please continue to use the hand gel on arrival, around the buildings and wash your hands as soon as you are able.
- We have a no hand shakes policy.
- To limit the number of people entering the house please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Where possible, please arrive for your appointment on your own unless you are a minor or require additional support.
To visit the clinic you must be completely asymptomatic, free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties. You must not be self-isolating due to symptomatic family members or on return to the UK from abroad. If you have any of these symptoms or are self-isolating, you should schedule your appointment for a different time.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
More information on the Laser Medicine Covid-19 Update at 10 Harley Street, London, W1.
If you have any questions please feel free to Contact Us directly.