Laser Medicine London is delighted to announce that we are soon to offer High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) face and body treatments for lifting and contouring, at our Harley Street London clinic, using the ULTRAcel Q+ HIFU system. The service offers pain free, long lasting non-surgical facelifts, skin lifting and fat reduction for the face and body. Not only does ULTRAcel Q+ offer a pain-free HIFU solution, it is an incredibly quick process. Technically the system is the fastest HIFU system in the world, with all treatments, both facial and body, taking minutes.
ULTRAcel Q+ uses High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) to target different layers of the skin. In the case of a non-surgical facelift treatment, Ultracel Q+ targets the SMAS (superficial musculoaponeurotic system) and the dermis. Targeting the dermis, HIFU energy stimulates the growth of fresh new collagen to lift and tighten the skin. The process creates absolutely no skin surface damage, which means there is no downtime after a treatment and no pain during the treatment. Furthermore, every treatment is fully customisable to each person’s individual needs.
ULTRAcel Q+ treatments offer a radical face and body contouring solution, for rejuvenation, lifting and tightening treatments to include:
- Facial skin rejuvenation – HIFU energy penetrates into the dermis to stimulate the growth of new collagen, which restores a youthful, natural appearance.
- Facial definition – HIFU energy also works to create more defined and contoured features on the face, which can include cheeks, jaw, chin and temples.
- Body contouring – the Ultracel Q+ system effectively works to achieve the same effect as non surgical liposuction. We can help you develop a toned and sculpted body shape by eliminating stubborn pockets of fat that gather over time.
- Lift and tighten the body – much of what might feel like body fat is often more related to sagging skin, because the skin loses elasticity throughout the body with age. HIFU energy is used to target specific areas of skin across the abdomen, the back of the arms, the thighs and under the buttocks. It’s really magic.
- Lift and tighten the face – HIFU energy also targets specific areas of skin elasticity and can address issues including jowls, neck, nasolabial folds, and a double chin. Ultracel Q+ also reduces wrinkles.
ULTRAcel Q+ Common Questions (FAQ)
Please see below for Ultracel Q+ Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is ULTRAcel Q+ so special?
ULTRAcel Q+ is a safe, non-invasive treatment for lifting and tightening areas of the face and body using High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU). brand new innovative technology. In addition to lifting and tightening the face, ULTRAcel Q+ also targets fat tissue, which means that the treatment can be used to contour specific areas and effectively achieve non-surgical liposuction. Unlike less advanced and older HIFU treatments, ULTRAcel Q+ is almost 3 times faster, which means that there is minimal discomfort during the treatment itself, and much quicker treatment times.
What can you achieve in one ULTRAcel Q+ treatment?
At Laser Medicine London, for your ULTRAcel Q+ sessions we like to work with you for an hour, creating a treatment plan that is specifically tailored for each person. To give you a rough idea of what we can achieve within a 45 minute session, a face and neck treatment takes between 8-10 minutes, while a partial body treatment takes approximately 15-30 minutes.
How does the ULTRAcel Q+ treatment feel ?
Everyone is initially surprised by how ULTRAcel Q+ feels during a treatment. As HIFU is delivered you do feel small amounts of energy travelling down into the skin, which lets you know that something is happening at all! Minimal discomfort varies from person to person, but in most cases is extremely mild. The sensation only lasts as long as the energy is delivered. No anaesthetic is required for an ULTRAcel Q+ treatment, either before, during or after the treatment.
Is there any recovery time required?
You can resume your day to day activities immediately after an ULTRAcel Q+ treatment. You can feel a little tight in the areas treated – the face might feel like you’ve laughed a lot. The body might feel like you’ve done a good session at the gym. There’s no recovery time. It’s why the ULTRAcel Q+ has been hash tagged #coffeebreakfacelift.
When do the results show and how long do they last?
The good news is that you see results virtually immediately after a non-surgical facelift. The even better news is that results continue to improve for at least another 3-6 months afterwards as new collagen is produced. The same applies for fat reduction treatments. You may notice an immediate contouring effect, but the full effects continue to improve over the following 6 months. As skin continues to age, further treatments can help to slow down the natural ageing process, but we wouldn’t want to give you more than 3 sessions in the first 12 months, because the results just keep on getting better and better.
Enhanced healing with HIFU and LLLT combination therapy.
As specialists in Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) we are able to combine our ULTRAcel Q+ HIFU treatments with the healing properties of Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) offering a unique therapy in London for HIFU and LLLT combined:
- LLLT can balance and rejuvenate the lymphatic system to actively engage the body’s natural healing system and help the body work more efficiently.
- Low Level Laser can rejuvenate key bodily organs fundamental in supporting the recovery process such as the kidneys, spleen, liver, stomach.
- LLLT may also promote the removal of dead cells, naturally harnessing the power of white blood cells and their dispersal of dead cells through the body’s waste.
HIFU clinical research
Follow the link below to read more about HIFU clinical research:
Please Contact Us to discuss your specific requirements, and learn more about our ULTRAcel Q+ service, and to establish if this is the right aesthetic treatment for you.